Bring The Heat
INGREDIENTS: Cayenne, Chili Powder, Cumin, Jalapeno, Red Chili Flakes, Red Sichuan Pepper
Spicy food has been a part of human cuisine for thousands of years. Peppers, in particular, have been used in cooking for their heat and flavor. The history of spicy food is closely tied to the history of the Americas, where peppers originated.
Peppers were first cultivated in Central and South America and were used by indigenous peoples for both culinary and medicinal purposes. Today, spicy food can be found in cuisines all over the world, from Southeast Asia to the Caribbean. In many cultures, spicy food is believed to have health benefits, including boosting metabolism and improving digestion.
"Bring The Heat" is a spice blend that is designed for those who love spicy food. It is made up of cayenne, chili powder, cumin, jalapeno, red chili flakes, and red Sichuan pepper. Each of these ingredients contributes to the blend's fiery and delicious flavor profile.
Cayenne pepper adds heat and depth, while chili powder adds a smoky and earthy flavor. Cumin adds a warm and aromatic note, while jalapeno and red chili flakes provide a fresh and spicy kick. Red Sichuan pepper adds a unique and numbing sensation to the tongue, making for a complex and satisfying flavor.
Spicy Fried Chicken Sandwich Recipe:
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tbsp. "Bring The Heat" spice blend
Salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 cup milk
Vegetable oil, for frying
4 brioche buns
- Cut the chicken breasts in half horizontally to make 4 thin cutlets.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together the flour, "Bring The Heat" spice blend, salt, and pepper.
- In another shallow dish, whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dredge each chicken cutlet in the flour mixture, then dip in the egg mixture, then back in the flour mixture.
- Fry the chicken cutlets in the hot oil for 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove the chicken cutlets from the skillet and place on a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Toast the brioche buns.
- Spread mayonnaise on each bun, then top with lettuce, tomato slices, and a fried chicken cutlet.
- Serve hot and enjoy the heat!
This unique and flavorful sandwich is a great way to showcase the delicious flavors of "Bring The Heat" spice blend. The spice blend adds a fiery kick to the crispy and juicy chicken cutlet, making for a satisfying and spicy sandwich that will leave you wanting more.
We grind all of them together and package them just before shipping to ensure you get the freshest blend we can create.
Cayenne, Chili Powder, Cumin, Jalapeno, Red Chili Flakes, Red Sichuan Pepper
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Unfortunately, we can't accept returns, however, if you are unhappy with your spices, we want to know.
We ship 5 days a week - your order will be processed next in line.